ClickBank

Friday, August 27, 2010

My Hair Story - An Overview - Cut, Dye Black and Bleach

So, I just put my hair through a lot, might not be much for many but is more than I've ever done to it.
I used to have close to waist lenght, black (dyed), shiny and super healthy hair. Just a couple months ago I decided to cut it into a short bob and get a couple blue streaks on it, then I covered them with more black dye.
I got bored of the black and had a whimp of going blonde. Last week I decided to start the change by using a color striper (Color Oops) twice, I let my hair rest and then this Monday I did the first bleach, Tuesday I did the second and today I decided to go see a professional to fix the mess that I had made. Is not exactly the end result I had expected but is not bad at all, I like it but my hair is SUPER dry, parts of my hair feel like old elastic when wet (more like chewing gum) *sobs* so I'm gonna start working on getting my hair as healthy as possible.
The purpose of this blog is to share what I have done to my hair so that other may learn of my experiences, both good and bad. I will do my my best to update what I've done so far to my hair, what I have used and what I'm trying now, I will put up pictures too so keep in touch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment