ClickBank

Saturday, August 28, 2010

First Wash

I know you are suppossed to wait a couple days after bleaching your hair before washing it but I couldnt wait!!
My hair felt SOOO dry and crispy, I fried my hair =(, that I put jojoba oil on it yesterday and I slept with it in my hair, I was gonna leave it on all day today at the least but it just felt too greasy and dirty so I washed it. I was very careful when washing it cause I realized yesterday that when my hair is wet, the most bleached parts of it turned into what I described as chewy old elastic. I used AG's Sterling Silver shampoo, I washed twice, barely rubbing my fingers against my scalp so to not cause breakage, left it on for 1-2 min, rinsed, sligthly towel dried (pressed towel against my hair) and then applied AG's Sterling Silver conditioner, I let sit on my hair for about 5min and rinsed. My hair felt SOO soft!! I carefully towel dried by pressing a towel against my hair (too scared of breakage to even sligthly rub), combed, applied K-Pak liquid reconstructor (spray on hands and then carefully rubed on hair), then AG's Fast Food leave in conditioner, combed again to distribute the product more evenly and finished it by applying a couple drops of jojoba oil to the ends.
Its been a couple hours since I washed it and it hasnt dried completly yet but I can already tell the difference, my hair is SUPER soft, the ends are still a bit dry but way better than before!! I think the lady who did my hair didnt condition it well enough or use any good balm to protect my hair before blowdrying and MY GOSH!! she had a heavy, my scalp hurt from the tugging :_(. I want to stay away from heat styling tools for a while but I might use my CHI flat iron tomorrow so my hair looks decent for church.
Let me know if you have any questions on the products I used, I will do reviews on them as I use them more often on my damaged hair. Hope you have an awesome day!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment