ClickBank

Friday, December 30, 2011

PHOTOS!

I thought about getting the photos of my hair transformation from my old computer but that would take too much time so I just took them from my facebook :-P

Here's my hair evolution:




More long hair:



OH MY GOODNESS!! I had GORGOEUS hair!


NO extensions!

Even in the following one, my hair is still good:

Freshly cut and blue streaks

Then from the next picture on, it all just went downhill or more like down the drain! I don't care how much people told me it look "cool", I think inside they were just crying "what the hell has she done to her beautiful hair?!!"... I'm pretty sure I was crying the same thing inside, I just didn't realize it haha

These are in chronological order:


Oh yeah, it looks nice but trust me, my hair felt like the bristles of a broom


 Now, going back to brown...



I loved the pink, it was just too hard to keep up and my hair still felt like mush when wet :(

IT'S BROWN AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment