ClickBank

Friday, December 30, 2011

First Time in a While!!

Well, I really don't know if anyone will ever read this but I think it will help me emotionally to write here, even if it's just about my hair and skin care.

So yeah, I ended chopping my hair REALLY short and bleaching it a couple more times before I realized it was a waste of time. I decided to go back to brown and I went through a pink stage for a week. I read that if you want to go from bleach blonde to brown, you need to dye your hair red first to avoid a yuky green tint, my hair turned more pink than red so I decided to go REAL pink for about a week and then go brown/black.


I cut my hair real short around February 2011 and the above picture was taken in April 2011. My hair grows really fast but this is basically how it looked when I first cut it. I'll post more pics when I transfer them from my old laptop.


For the past couple of months I've come to really regret bleaching and cutting my hair. I thought I was just being daring and doing whatever I wanted but in reality I was trying to find a high to get me out of the dump of depression I was in. I miss my long, beautiful and healthy hair.

I'm letting it grow right now but I'm a bit OCD and it drives me crazy to have my hair all uneven. A friend told me that a lot of people don't go past the shoulder-length hair cause they're afraid of the "awkward" phase. My hair is definetely awkward looking so I shall strive for patience to not get a hair cut! I've been trimming it here and there though, the first two times I did it it was really helpful to make my hair look better but the times after that I did it cause I was bored, I'm bored and stressed by my hair style at the same time. I can somewhat see the light at the end of the tunnel, most of the length of my hair is healthy/new hair and I can tell that it's gonna be good, hopefully as healthy as it was before.

I SHALL NEVER BLEACH ALL OF MY HAIR AGAIN!

P.S. I'm still thinking of doing some blue strikes once the virgin hair is long enough :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment